Pozotron has tools for everyone in the audiobook production process
A great place to start learning about Pozotron is by watching our most updated YouTube tutorial playlist.
Beyond this, we have lots of information here in the knowledge base to answer all of your other questions!
Pozotron gives you accuracy-checking superpowers and makes clean and thorough pickup reports. Upload your script and recorded narration to Pozotron, and see the mismatches between the two in minutes.
And Pozotron isn’t just a proofing tool. We’ve also added ways for you to use our service to create and reference a pronunciation guide for your project, as well as tools to organize your character voices.
We’ve made a collaborative online space to help any narrator or production house get organized before recording even starts!
- Ensuring 99% text accuracy when checking for misreads prior to final publication.
- Showcasing a pronunciation guide tool that can save hours per project of prep work.
- Backing up even the best listeners to get an extra set of ears on the job.
- Finding any missing or duplicated sections of audio.
- Letting listeners do a full quality check without needing to use an overcomplicated DAW or multiple open programs.
- Giving a ‘scan occurrences’ option to find and time-stamp every instance of a word in a book
For production houses:
- Having a central collaboration zone between narrators, proofers, authors, publishers, and pronunciation experts.
- Creating fast, accurate, and customizable pickup reports.
- Separating multi-narrator projects into appropriate packets for delivery.
- Searching for text and immediately find it in the audio.
- Quickly finding character references by searching for names in the transcription text.
For independent narrators:
- Checking for misreads early on in the production process and dramatically reducing the number of pickups
- Options for collaborative script prep with authors and rights-holders, including a character voice guide to ensure character voice and dialect consistency