Follow the steps below to create a new project in Pozotron Studio.
First off, you will want to client the + Create New Project button found on the top right-hand side of your studio. Be sure to check out our pre-submission checklist for a helpful guide!
Next, follow these steps to get your project set up correctly:
- Give your new project a clear title
- Select your script file. This can be a PDF, .docx file, or Epub. Generally, PDFs work the best, but the other types are supported.
- The cleaner the copy of your script is, the easier it will be for you to work with in the transcription and reporting stages.
- Noise detection is enabled by default not, but you can turn it off here, or filter the results out later inside your project
- Once the script is uploaded, you can enter into the project to start uploading your narration.
If there is any issue at all uploading your script contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are some common issues you may face with your script and pdf formatting. For more information, please check out our support page for PDF Formatting Issues.
We’ve put together a handy pre-project checklist to get you started!