Need to add subtitles to a video project? You can turn your audio files into subtitles automatically!
Follow these steps to export and share subtitles:
To download subtitles from your project, you simply need to export them from your project page. You can do this by hovering over the Import/Export Button, and clicking Subtitles as you see below.
Once you select Subtitles from the list, you are presented with some options for downloading such as:
- File Format (SRT or WEBVTT) and;
- Timestamps (for the entire book or chapter by chapter)
- Here, you'll be able to choose between SRT or WEBVTT files. Both are compatible with traditional video platforms, so go ahead and choose whichever your provider recommends.
- "Timestamps relative to the start of each chapter/section" will export a separate subtitle file for each chapter in your project.
- "Timestamps relative to the start of the book" will export one large subtitle file with all chapters in one.
Once you select the blue Export button, you will see a file automatically download onto your device.
This file contains your ready-to-go subtitles!
Do you still need help? Contact us at email@example.com!